Saturday, May 23, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello & welcome to the weekend. Vicky here today with my creation & as you know Sandy set us the theme of using the new Apples & Berries........... Well I can tell you I have a serious addiction to these since Sandy sent us DT girlies them..........I think they have gone on about 90% of my creations. Its an addiction I plan on getting no help for lol, I lurve them soooooo much. 
They really are so pretty & sparkly.......I even struggle putting gesso on them so I dont ruin the sparkle lol.
Links to items used at the bottom of the post ;-)
I have used the gorgeous Maja Design 'Nyhavn Limited Edition' collection, these are so gorgeous & the colours are lush. I've inked the edges with Pumice Stone & machine sewn them as always. The shape of the card was made using a Go-Kreate die.

Ooooh I'm drooling just looking at this pic & seeing the gorgeous Pomegranate Apples & the gorgeous Beaded Berries.........seriosly peeps if you havnt got any yet....then grab them.....grab LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made a tag using a Magnolia Doo-Hickey die & the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from a Stempelglede 'Just A Note' stamp set. I added a 'Key' Charm, some seambinding, a metal hanger & a gorgeous bit of bling for the centre of the bow.

I have used one of the new stamps from the Magnolia Sakura Collection. This one is called 'Tilda With Kneesock' & I've coloured her distress markers & refills. I've also added fran-tage around the image, inked the edge & machine sewn it onto the frame which was also inked with Tattered Rose.
I added Stardust Stickles to her Bow & also to the bottom of her dress.

If you look at the top corner I also stamped 'Carte Postale' from the Stempelglede 'Vintage Garden' stamp set in Versamark & embossed it with white embossing powder.

I've added beautiful lace & a shabby bark star, which also has a small rose & a Pomegranate Apple on. Inside the large Magnolia flower I cut off the stamens & added a Pomegranate Apple in its place.........I'm telling you it's an addiction ;-)
Under the flowers is a Magnolia Doo-Hickey & Feathers.

For anymore info or more pics pop on over to my blog here.

That's it from me today I'm taking my beautiful grand-daughter to her first dance class at dinner time with her mummy...........so excited, she lurves dancing.

Sandra has a 10% sale in her store this Bank Holiday Weekend & has new goodies.....so pop on over & make the most of the sale. Oooh you could get lots of these gorgeous Apples & Berries as well as LOTS of other gorgeous products that Sandy stocks. Go on spoil yourself, you are all worth it ;-)

Take care lovelies & enjoy your weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous I love this especially those bead stems just ordered some and looking forward to them arriving love and hug Carole x

    ReplyDelete