Monday, May 11, 2015

Around the world in 80 Days

Hi Everyone,

Sandy has set the theme of "The Movies" as it Cannes Film Festival  week and I have chosen "Around the world in 80 days" and I'm on my way to Paris, and my shabby chic suitcase is packed and ready to go.


I used Pion Design's Paris Fleamarket 12x12 papers, Rose du jardin, Pink Fabric and the 12x12 borders for the little straps, all links at the bottom.

Instead of buckles I have used resin mini oval frames.


I have used lace and tulle for the bow and added 20mm roses, 10mm roses, frosted apples in whtie and pink and beaded berries in pink.


I was very careful with the positioning of the flowers so that the suitcase can still be opened at the top and filled with a little pressie or favours if for a party/wedding etc.

Hope you like it 

Hugs Tracy x


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation and great work!
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing what a great way to use those resin ovals and the flowers are fabulous loving those new berries love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete