Sunday, May 10, 2015

♥ Going Blue ♥

Hello from me to you and HAPPY MOTHERSDAY!!!
Today is Diana here and I have made a non Baby card with the beautiful Vintage Baby Collection of Maja Design. As all my other DT colleagues, I love this new Colletion. The image is a stamp from Magnolia and is called Tilda with Ribbon Shoes. All other beautiful embellishments you can find in the LLC Shop.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Big Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Diana full of crafting beauty and made with my favourite colours too.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klasse Diana! Auch mit Baby-Design-Papier kann man wundervolle Karten fertigen. Deine ist wieder einmal himmlisch schön.
    Liebe Grüße
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely loving these papers and this is a fabulous card that hanger is so sweet love and hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete