Sunday, May 31, 2015

♥ A box for little Baby Anna ♥

Hello everyone!
Diana is here today to share the last inspiration for our theme "The World is my Oyster". I made this box for a cute new born baby girl from a friend of mine. Can't wait to see the little one next Wednesday! I used of course the Vintage Baby Collection of MajaDesign and a motiv from Magnolia. And all other embellishemts are from Live & Love Crafts!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Big Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Such a delight I'm loving all these baby cards especially as our first grandchild is due in 5 weeks but the sex not known so cannot wait to get going with my gorgeous Maja baby pad. I've made a door hanger already but neutral. Love your DT they are amazing.Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete