Monday, May 25, 2015

The World is my Oyster

Good morning,

It's bank holiday Monday here in the UK and I'm having a lay in for a change this morning.  As it's Monday it's time to share my LLC card and this week the theme set is, "The World is my Oyster", so basically I can do what I like.  I have chosen Pion Design's My Precious Daughter collection to play with and I didn't want to cover up the beautiful flowers on the Anemone sheet so my task was to work around it.


I cut the text panel out and adhered to the top right and added one of the gorgeous Pion Design butterflies from the border sheet.

You can also see a close up of the frosted ponegranates, although I added a little gesso :)


I also added poppies, 30mm wild rose, flower sprays in white and pink and orchids to the bouquet


Another Pion Design butterfly and also a bronze butterfly.


I added two types of lace to the bottom of the card


I also tied a lace bow, added string pearls and some of that gorgeous shabby seam binding that Sandy stocks.


Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


5 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous creation. I love all the details - you definitely went to town but the result is gorgeous :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty just amazing the design and papers are all perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love all of the little details on this and the Pion papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete