Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ballet Anya

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here! This week our theme is World is My Oyster.. what a tricky theme! I imagine this theme like someone performing...ready to go on stage and give it their all.... so I chose Ballet Anya by The Greeting Farm for my project :)


One of my favourite things about the Pion Designs papers is their cutout sheets... I love to cut out the butterflies and fold them in half so they look 3D when I pop them on my cards :) You can find the link in my linkup below!


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my project!




3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the pastel colours and all the detail. Your colouring is perfect x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant love the image and great paper distressing its a fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete