Tuesday, August 23, 2016

You are beautiful!

Hi friends!

It's me, Cathrine again to share whit you my latest project for Live & Love Crafts! It's still summer, and the gorgeous Maja Papers "Summertime by the sea" is perfect to use for light and bright summer cards. I have used chipboard from Wycinanka and a stamp sentiment form Stempelgledes "Follow your heart" collection. The flowers on this card is from Wild Orcid Crafts. 



The cute button you can by in L&LC shop is adorable! 


Hope you got inspired! Thanks for stopping by :-)

Love and hugs!
Cathrine.



3 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty, I love the little girl...gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the sweet baby girl image. The papers are gorgeous as are all the wonderful details!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete