Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dove Love

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here to share a card pairing Pion Design's Scent of Lavender with some beautiful Wycinanka chippies. ♥️
I adore this lovely collection. The purples are magical and the florals delightful. They make a pretty backdrop to celebrate love, so I used one of Wycinanka's sweet dove chippies as my focal point. I am enamored with chippies and have such fun choosing which to use on my projects.
The Dove Border is gently nestled within white and purple Wild Orchid Crafts blossoms. The purple lilies make my heart flutter. ♥️ Pearl Garland dances throughout, while Shabbylicious Ruffle Lace flutters beneath. For a soft upper border, I layered Fayette Lace and a pearl string.
Delicate bunting is adorned with leftover pieces of Amabelle Lace (tiny pieces come in handy!) and is secured with Wycinanka Mini Butterflies. Aren't they darling? A gorgeous Pion butterfly anchors a tiny surprise, where Fayette Lace borders a section of Wycinanka's Summer Wedding Border. This border is stunning and one of my favorite chippie purchases. 
Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a sparkly day. ♥️

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Breathtaking as always Karen, such beautiful Pion papers you chose and the wood chippies are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete