Sunday, August 28, 2016

Criss Cross Xmas!

Hi everyone and happy Sunday from Italy again!

Ok, after receinving the latest parcel from Sandy I can say that I officially am in Christmas mode!

Today I've a card a little different from my usual: no coloured images, no lovely characters, just some incredibly WONDERFUL papers from the latest Pion Design Collection....


....and some GORGEOUS embellishments from my favourite Craft Store ever....Live and Love Crafts of course!!!

Have you seen these adorable brand new Laces?


...and the timeless Rusty Heart???


and what about this fab new Wycinanka Winter Garland??!!!


So, what are you waiting for? Let's have a look to the shop and let's create your Christmas little masterpieces for your loved ones!
Speak soon ;)

Hugs, Franz.


 
Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment