Sunday, August 21, 2016

Chill!

Hello everyone LLC friends!

It's another Summer Sunday, but we are going towards the end of this hot and beautiful season, so we can say that...Christmas is around the corner!
 
...so, I've a wintery card to post today with this super lovely boy as protagonist:


 (Immagine: Mo Manning - Chill

 
I printed out him and I used my well loved Copics for colouring...

For my card I used some lovely embellishments from the shop and some beautiful papers from the Summertime Collection by Maja Design....yes! This papers could be wonderful for some Christmas cards too if you want, their colours are just perfect:)
 

  (Immagine: Mo Manning - Chill
 
 
So, waiting for the new wonderful wintery papers on the shop you can start creating for Christmas!

I hope you liked my new little project :)
 
I wish you all a lovely and relaxing Sunday
 
Speak soon ;)
Hugs, Franz.
 
 
 
 
 
Products:
 


2 comments: