Saturday, August 20, 2016

Beach Thank You Gift Set

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here with a project I worked on last weekend. I haven't been crafting in quite a while, but really enjoyed putting this set together.

Maja Design's gorgeous Summertime collection inspired me to make a sea-inspired gift set. 
The card is a shaker card.
The card base is Pion Design's cardstock, Blue III.
Inside the window panel I used one of the newest arrivals to the store, a Thank You chipboard from Wycinanka. The shaking material is from my stash (Sue Weinberg's Beadazzles).
Love the seagrass rope, it makes excellent frames, so of course I had to include it; I toned it down a bit with gesso and glued on some small nassa shells (aren't they adorable?!).

Trimwise I've used the shabby ruffle lace "Shabbylicious" with some pearltrim, a bit of seambidning and to the centre of the bow I added one of new beautiful lace flowers.
The base here is obviously the kraft bottle bag itself. The bag is rather long, so I'll admit straight away that I cheated with this picture. In order to actually see the top of the bottle, one needs to have the bottle standing on something inside the bag. :-)

I used three different images from the "By the Sea" diecut sheet and they've all been placed inside Wycinanka chipboard frames. It's the Apple Blossom Set, which consists of 3 frames, so it was perfect for the purpose!

There are loads of trims and decorations on the bag, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves:
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you like my little project. :-)
Enjoy the weekend!
~Sandy

3 comments:

  1. So special what wonderful designs the attention to detail is wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! Completely blown away Sandra! These are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete