Friday, August 12, 2016

Cherish Everything

Hello Everyone, Pamellia here. Today I have put together a shabby all occasions card featuring gorgeous papers from Maja Design's Vintage Autumn Basics and Vintage Spring Basics collections.



A bit of a pearl-palooza, because you can never have too many pearls I say. I have used Half Pearls, Pearl String, Pearl Flowers and Pearl Sprays... I even added Liquid Pearls to the Frame!



Some luscious Valentines Lace and Shabby Beam Binding add a lovely flow to the tags and edges of the panels, and a wreath of Sisal helps to make the frame float above the background.


Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs, Pamellia :)

All of the following products that I used can be purchased at Live & Love Crafts:

7 comments:

  1. So pretty I love the fab colours love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!!! I love all the textures and the papers...so pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Pamellia with exquisite touches.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so delicate and sweet, full of amazing details... and this is no an exception!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another exquisite vintage looking piece of art from you, Pamellia! I can't take my eyes of this layered heaven with all those perfectly incorporated elements! It looks so fresh and soft and dreamy! It's glorious! Lots of love to you, my sweet friend! Branka xx

    ReplyDelete