Friday, August 26, 2016

Love Is All Around Us

Hello everyone, Pamellia here! Today I'm going to share with you a romantic card featuring the Maja paper collection "Vintage Romance" and one of the Wycinanka frame chippies available at Live & Love Crafts!



I have used some gorgeous vintage pink laces - Lace Aimee and Lace Cherie Rose to tuck in between my layers. Some beautiful Pearl Drop Trim peeking out adds a little extra romance!


The Wycinanka Summer Wedding Frame makes such a wonderful focal piece. I have fussy cut out some images from the Maja Design Love Notes paper to create a romantic scene inside the frame.



I have layered two heart embellishments, one Bark Heart and one silver Butterfly Heart charm. Isn't the contrast of textures just lovely! Some pink Pearl Garland just to carry the softness through.


Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a crafty week!
Hugs, Pamellia :)

All of the following products that I used can be purchased at Live & Love Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment