Thursday, December 12, 2013

Zella

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I have a fun little altered frame project to share with you :) I started out wanting to test my colouring with some pretty pleats... and then of course had to embellish up the frame ;) Here is my project using Saturated Canary Zella as the image.

I used some of my absolute favourite papers for the inside framing... Maja Design Fika, and also my favourite rhinestone lace :) I have used an Ikea frame that I sanded up to look a little rustic. I didn't want to go too shabby to take away from the image.

I hope you like my project today :) Thank you so much for stopping by!! x

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Alyce!!
    Have a nice December!!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, stunning as ever, Alyce!! Love your colouring, and even this frame really perfect :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful, fabulous colouring x

    ReplyDelete