Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Morning Everyone,

Tracy HERE to kick off this week's theme set by Sandy for this week which is "Inspired by a Christmas Song".  I have been dying to use the image and matching papers from MayaDesign Vintage Frost Basics, the diecut sheet is just sooooogorgeous.  The song I have chosen to be inspired by is "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas".  Love this christmas song and I think the children in the image surround by snow falling is perfect.


The image, tag and stamps were cut from Vintage Frost Basics Diecut Sheet and I have used  the 12x12  20th December, this paper also looks like the snow is falling. The sheet with the minature children on came from the 6x6 paper pad, so glad I have both.  I have used walnut stain ink to distress the edges.


I have used a corner from the Prima Ceiling Ornamental resin pack and added to the right hand corner.  Lots of gorgeous flowers with a touch of gesso and diamond dust and string pearls added to the top.  I also added in a pine cone, cut in half and positioned in two places.


And have you seen the vintage findings brooches in store. Wow, just look at centre of my large snowflake. Beautiful.





Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

<!-- inlinkz code end --

4 comments:

  1. what a fab card, love it, using the same papers this moment too :), hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow ! So gorgeous again ! Love the papers and colors. There are so many beautiful details and even an old stamp from "Suomi Finland" ! Jee ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another complete showstopper from Tracy - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU USED THE BROACH!! I think I need to make a vintage spring printers box and use it for myself. HA HA HA HA!! Gorgeous card...........UH-GAIN! hee hee

    ReplyDelete