Monday, December 9, 2013

A few of my favourite things....

Hi Everyone,

The theme this week for us girlies to follow is "Anything Goes".  Next week we'll all be taking a break to get our christmas shopping and decorations up and we'll all be back for the new challenge on the 1st January. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Sandy for allowing me to be on her fabulous DT and I can't believe I've completed a year, yikes where did it go!  I'd also like to thank you all for the comments and likes on the blog, Instagram and on the facebook site, when you post your card and receive a little comment  or a like, it really makes your day, so a huge thank you from me.

I'd also like to thank everyone for checking out my frantage video, at the last look it was up to 3,666 views, wow, when I did this, and remember it was my first video, I never dreamed so many crafters would get so much inspiration from it, so again thank you all for watching and spreading the word, I am truly so very very grateful.

Sooooooooooooooo for my anything goes, I thought I'd use a few of my favourite things....

Well you probably know by now that blue/cream/white is my most favourtie colour combo so I began with this colour scheme, the gorgeous paper is from the latest Maja Design release Vintage Frost Basics and this sheet is called 10th December.

The cute image is by Lili of the valley and coloured with distress inks.  I have also added my favourite shabby white frantage.


Another absolutely must have for my stash is Gorgeous lace and Sandy certainly has plenty and have you seen the new laces, Oh my god, heaven.  I also love the beaded string, so very beautiful and of course I can't forget the cheesecloth, yet another favourite that appears time and time again, lol.  I told you there was a few.


I love the quirky embellishments, see the Maya Road Love paperclips.  I think this card would be great for christmas or valentines, who said that, we haven't even had christmas yet, lol.


A little dusting of my favourite snow tex on the bottom and I also used it on the frosted berries and pine cone.
I love the bark hearts and I was having a sort out over the weekend and guess what I found, yep they were buried in my stash along with a few other things, naughty me but on the plus side it was like christmas had come early in my craft room yesterday, lol.


I can't forget the vintage seam binding that Sandy makes and the vintage brads, just soooooooo gorgeous, oh how I'd love to play around Sandy's, lol.

The bark star has two mini bells tied with twine and they ring, sooooo cute and again a dusting of snow tex.



It only remains for me to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and I look forward to hopefully inspiring  you all again in January.

Don't forget to check what my teamies have in store for you this week :)


Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest


->
<!-- inlinkz code end -

2 comments:

  1. Amo seu cartão, muito especial, maravilhoso. Beijo, feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute beauty from Tracy - just perfect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete