Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Frosty The Snowman

Hi everyone, Becky with you today, and my Christmas song is 'Frosty The Snowman'.


I couldn't resist using the papers from the new Maja Design collection, Vintage Frost Basics. I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool and then some Walnut Stain.


I have coloured the Magnolia Snowman with Distress Reinkers, and added shabby blue frantage around him, and added sparkle to his snowflake with glamour dust.


I have added a mini paper bag behind the image to pop a little tag, I think this is a cute way to add an extra ribbon (or two) to your card.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments:

  1. Another Becky's stunning card!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love this card design. So clever with the bag and tag idea! I think I will borrow your great idea and try that on one of my cards. You are always such an inspiration! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute! And I love the colour palette of the surround and lovely embellishing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! I love to search for all the fine details---amazing! 'Wish the stamp was sold in digi form... :(

    ReplyDelete