Sunday, December 8, 2013

White Christmas

Hi everyone!
Tinchy here with my creation for this week..
I know the title of the post is White Christmas and my card is pink but only because that's the title of my inspirational Christmas song..
That's the one: Bing Crosby - White Christmas


I had to use my brand new Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers cos' they are just amazing..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers and the shade around it is made with those too..
I really love the effect of Frantage on a coloured base and I just had to use the Liquid Applique again..
It's like real snow..


You can find all these gorgeous flowers in the LLC store and I suggest you visit the store asap because there are the new Pion papers in stock and some gorgeous lace I cannot wait to put my hands on.. :)
The heart doily is so sweet, isn't it?


And here are some more flowers with the berries and super cute pine cones..
I've added the rhinestones lace and the ''Madame de Pompadour'' lace.. Love them both!!

That's it folks!
Hope you enjoyed and come back tomorrow for some more LLC inspiration..

Hugs, Tinchy

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is exquisite, Tinchy. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great and lovely Card! Love the colours - so soft and wonderful!
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete