Sunday, December 15, 2013

Prima Ballerina

Hi everyone!
Tinchy here with my last LLC inspirational post for this year..
I'm sure you're way more organized as I am cos' I still have LOTS of things to do before Christmas and the time is running out..

I thought I would show you a non-Christmas project this time..
I just had to use a new stamp I got..


I've used some papers from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 Paper Pad..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
The paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and then inked..
I can't imagine my life without the Shabby Seam Binding anymore.. LOL!


Here are some of the gorgeous flowers Sandy stocks..
I've added some cheese cloth under them to add some texture..
The Prima Wooden Lock is fabulous, isn't it?


Here are some more flowers, pearls, the pin that I love and my favourite lace..
Of course I just had to add a key that opens the lock..
Looooove all the charms in the store.. You should check them out!
There are lots of other things I used for this card but you can find all the links to the products at the end of the post..

Sooooooo...
I think that's it..
Merry Christmas folks!!!!!
I'll see you in 2014..

Big hugs,




4 comments:

  1. such a sweettie, love it, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the inspiration.
    Wish you, Sandy and your team a wonderful New Year!
    Lots of inspiration, friendships and all kinds of wonderful moments!
    Hugs,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete