Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Hi everyone, Tinchy here..
This is my interpretation of this week's Postcard theme..
 

How could I not use the gorgeous Reprint papers for this one??
I've used only one of the sheets (of course it's the one with the Vintage Postcards) but I can't wait to start cutting all the others too..
 The other papers are from Maja Design.. Some from the Vintage Summer Basics and some from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection.. They work perfectly together..


The corner piece is one of the Ceiling Ornaments from Prima.. It's covered with white acrylic paint and Gesso..
Of course I just had to add tons of flowers and berries on here.. I can't control myself.. LOL!
The Kort & Godt Curly Roses are one of my favourites.. I'm so glad they can be found in the LLC store..


And here's one of my fave details.. This stunning Graphic 45 Metal Butterfly..
And you know what? The Reinette lace is in stock again and I couldn't be happier.. Never seen a more beautiful lace..

Well.. That's all from me for today..
Thanks for stopping by folks!
Have a great day!!!

Hugs, Tinchy


3 comments: