Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bunny Love

Happy Easter everyone!
Tinchy here.. It's my turn to show you a creation with the gorgeous Reprint papers..


I've made a criss cross card and since today is a special day I thought this super cute new Tilda with a bunny would be the perfect choice..
Have you seen al the new gorgeous products in the LLC store??
My goodness.. I need them all.. LOL!


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both, the ink pads and reinkers..
There's some gorgeous lace under there and some cheesecloth as well..


I've used once again lots and lots of WOC and Kort & Godt flowers and some berries..
The Love Heart Clip from Maya Road is just gorgeous..
There are some pearls here and there and I've used Gesso on the papers, flowers and all the other embellishments..



As usual you can find the complete list of products at the end of this post..

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tinchy



3 comments:

  1. Čudovita!!!! Vse je popolno!! Štampilkica je tudi fantastična... in pobarvana v nulo!!!
    Želim ti Lepe Velikonočne praznike!!!!
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Greetings Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO This is gorgeous. I see so many lovely creations that I've decided to join this Blog so I don't have to miss anything.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete