Friday, April 25, 2014

Pion Design - Shabby chic card by Heidi

Good morning everyone!
Already Friday again and it's my turn to show you a card made with the beautiful papers from Pion Design's collection "Shoreline Treasures".


I really enjoyed working with these papers. I love the soft colors and the pattern, and the papers in blue I have used for this card are just awesome.


Beside the papers from Pion Design I have decorated the card with lace, jute fabric, cheesecloth and a lot of flowers.
The vintage image is from Pion Design.


I have used Spellbinders dies to cut out the frames and I have sewn seams with my sewing machine around the edges of the papers.


Wishing you all a great weekend!
Hugs, Heidi aka Filharmonica



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful stunning colours and fab flowers Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful, Heidi ! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete