Friday, April 18, 2014

Reprint shabby chic card by Heidi


Good morning everyone!
I'm Heidi from Norway, maybe better known as Filharmonica. This is my first DT project for Live & Love Crafts, and I'm so excited beeing a part of this wonderful designteam, and to play with the awesome LLC products together with so many talented girls.


I have always loved to make cards in vintage- and shabby chic style. 
My cards are characterized by the use of layer upon layer, vintage photos, lace, flowers and romantic details.
So Live & Love Crafts is my paradise :-)


The theme of this week is REPRINT, and Sandra has sent me some lovely Reprint papers I have used together with flowers, jute, cheesecloth and lace.


This card has many layers. I have used paper from Reprint, corrugated cardboard, jute, lace, cheesecloth, cardboard frame made with Spellbinders dies and vintage photo.


I have sewn with a sewing machine around the edges of the papers, and I have used white Gesso and Distress Ink to tear the paper. 


Wishing you all a happy Easter!


2 comments:

  1. Just fabulous the flower arrangement is amazing Love and Happy Crafting Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Love this vintage photo and the splash of colors created with some flowers. :) Very nice!
    Have a great day, Heidi...

    ReplyDelete