Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pixie Nerd

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here! Hope you are all having a great day :) I just wanted to share my latest card for the Postcard theme this week. I have picked this super cute Saturated Canary image called Pixie Nerd... I love how she is a bookworm like me ;) 

I had some fun playing with embellishments for this one. I really love the new Kort and Godt flowers...I think they are my new favourites ;)

Hope you have enjoyed my creation today. Don't forget to peek at all of the products I have used in the link up below! Thanks so much for stopping by ! x



2 comments:

  1. Beyond stunning work of art Alyce! Not only is the image completely adorable but the sentiment---eekkk! So super fun! I do believe this is the image were coloring up for your ustream tutorial this weekend, hooray!!! Can't wait! LOVE these Gorgeous new flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing creation once again xx

    ReplyDelete