Sunday, April 27, 2014

Best Friends

Hi everyone, Tinchy here..
I'm ready to show you my creation with the gorgeous papers from Pion Design's Shoreline Treasures collection..

You know blue is not my colour..
But I just got this fantastic stamp and I thought this was the ideal occasion to make a gift for a boy..


I made a mini gift bag..
I wanted to keep it pretty simple but then it's always the same story..
With all the yummy things from the LLC store how could I not load it.. Again.. LOL!


Here's a close up of the Bark Heart..
I've added some cheesecloth and the gorgeous Curly Roses from Kort & Godt on top of it..


I've used the Lace "Estée" and the ''Madame de Pompadour'' in brown..
Then there are some brown Pearl Stamens, the awesome Light Bulb charm and some WOC flowers..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both, the ink pads and reinkers..
I've used some Stickles, Glossy Accents and Liquid Pearls for the final touches..


You can find all the links to the products at the end of this post..

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tinchy



1 comment:

  1. I love that light bulb charm!!! (must get one!)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete