Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lucy with Cross

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am sharing my inspiration for the dt theme of numbers this week :) My card this week has been made for a 1st birthday and uses the adorable Lucy with Cross by CC Designs.
Don't you love those butterflies? They are from a cutout sheet from Pion Designs. I love that Pion has these in some of their collections. I usually gesso just around the edges which gives them a really nice soft look. The little tag with the dragonflies is also cut out from one of the Pion Designs sheets (see the links below). These new little Kort and Godt Curly Roses are some of my new favourites too :) 


Here are the products that I've used. Would love to see you creating something with the new goodies in the store :) Thanks so much for stopping by x















2 comments:

  1. Jaw on floor time again! what a beauty!! love looking at your stunning cards, SUPERB colouring!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful gorgeous design and fab embellishments Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete