Saturday, April 26, 2014

May your days be filled....

Hey guys, Elin with you today.
It's time to play with PionDesign's latest collection: Shorelines Treasures.
I have made a paperbag card in a larger size than normally, and I have used the borders sheet in a different way than I normally do:


I'm not the greatest fan of  nautical themes, but these papers can be used for any theme really. 
I have chosen to use the dragonfly paper as my main image here. 


I have gone nuts and used plenty of cheesecloth behind my image. The flowers and decorations can be find in the LLC store HERE.


The bird's nest is made out of natural jute witch I have just rolled up on my finger and used glue on, and the "eggs" are pearls from Melissa Frances


Thank you for stopping by guys, wishing you all a great weekend ;)

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

1 comment: