Monday, June 8, 2015

Vintage Sailor

Good morning,

I'm sharing my LLC DT card today and the theme this week is "Summer: Sun, Sand, Sea". It's about this time of year when we are all thinking about holidays.  I have chosen to use a Pion Design image and papers from the Shoreline collection.


I have cut the star die from the Writings Paper sheet (all links at the bottom), and the Pion Design Palette and added a little Aged Silver Frantage.


I tried to leave elements of the papers showing and really love the dragonfly so ensured you could see this detail on the paper.

I have also added a little bottle, cockle shell, Pion Design cut butterflies from the Borders sheet and I have used the Aged Silver to emboss the Dutch Doobadoo A5 paper art Nautical chain.  I also diecut an anchor and added the Aged Silver frantage and then put it back in the die to emboss and bring out all the detail.


I have used the paper to diecut a wave ensuring I got the text in  I then added a border of seashells from the 6 x 6 paper. Sandy has got some really tiny seashells into store and I followed the line of seashells from the paper and added them all along the bottom.


I diecut two tags and added a nautical button and vax cord to one and a tankard charm to the other.





Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card its amazing some beautiful papers and embellishments love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete