Monday, June 22, 2015

Linnaeus Botanical Journal

Good morning everyone, Becky here with you this morning as Tracy so kindly stepped in for me last week as I have been feeling under the weather. This week we are showing you creations with the new Linnaeus Botanical Journal papers from Pion Design. Today is my little girls 8th birthday, and this is the card that I have made for her.


The image is from All Dressed Up, and has been coloured with my Prismacolor pencils. I have used the papers from the 6x6 sheets, and as you can just glimpse in the next photo they make perfect insert sheets to match to the front of the card.


Have you seen the gorgeous resin cupcakes?? Absolutely perfect for this card, I have used a versamark marker pen and then used shabby pink frantage to add a touch of colour to it.


I've not used any lace along the middle, instead I have used one of the borders off the 12x12 borders sheet, and, like all of the other papers I have distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz tool.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments: