Monday, June 15, 2015

Maja Vintage Baby Gift Set

Hello Everyone,

Tracy here and I'll apologise now for the amount of photo's, you may need to grab yourself a coffee.... actually a flask may be more appropriate, lol.  The theme this week for the Design Team is "Pearls". Sandy has recently stocked the store with some gorgeous pearl strings and I'm sure you'll spot them in my projects.

I have used the Maja Design Vintage baby collection and I have made a baby gift set. It was a little difficult to fit everything in the photo.  Ummmm, but don't worry there's individual pictures to follow.


So now you see why you need a flask of coffee and I might need to re-stock, lol.

Here is the baby bottle card made using the Dutch Doobadoo stencil for the shape.  I have added a tag from the matching die cut sheet.  I cut the image from the "It's a girl" sheet and adhered  it to the diecut circle.  I have added prima resin heart balloons embellishment to the right, just perfect for this celebration card.  I finished the tag with 20mm, 10mm roses, berries and the new beaded berry in pink and finished with a white hemp cord bow.

I added some of my favourite pearl lace with beads.

A little row of the new string pearls.



Next up is the Milk Carton, which I punched two holes in the top and tied some of the new pink ruffle ribbon to, so this opens as a gift box :)


Here's a close up of the top.


I then made an Oval frame or Nameplate, it could be either.  I used a Dutch Doobadoo MDF Oval and the matching stencil to create the frame.  The beautiful paper is called Cherish, so so cute.  I added the new string pearls all around the edge and finished with a bouquet of flower spray, carnations, berries, 20mm and 10mm roses, rose buds and the new beaded berry in pink.  Finished with a vintage flourish diecut.


Lastly I decorated a little Album.  The box is for the album to go in but could quite easily be a keepsake box, so in my true style I decorated the box too :)

The pearls on the outside are the double row pearls, gorgeous, I definitely need more :)

I added a love paperclip

The fork and spoon were diecut from the matching paper.




Here's the inside of the box.


I left the individual pages free so that pictures can be added.  I really like the idea of using the box as a keepsake box.


Sandy has some flower beaded string and I thought I best leave something for the team to show you this week so I just cut one off and added to the centre of the chipboard button positioned in the centre of the tag.


A little prima "my heart is taken" heart/key was added to the bottom of the front page.


I hope you like my baby gift set :)

Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. It's an amazing gift-set, Tracy! You've paid so much attention to all of the beautiful embellishments! Gorgeous!

    Love, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this world this is just so special such talent its amazing Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, I love it, so much lovely details! Fabulous! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is beautiful ! ,,,,,so very well done!

    ReplyDelete