Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pion Design Linneaus Botanical Journal Garden

Hello Everyone,

I'm confusing you and posting for Becky this evening who is sadly feeling a little poorly.  So I'm sharing with you my garden set using the Pion Design Linneaus Botanical collection, aren't they beautiful. I have a couple of Tilda's helping out in the garden today, lol.


On the wheelbarrow wheel I have used the new Sunflower Pearl Beads

 I used the 6x6 Caroli sheet to capture the pretty flowers on the trowel.  I have also used the gorgeous butterflies dotted here and there from the 12x12 border sheet.


Again I wanted to capture the journalling from the 12x12 Linnaei sheet which took centre place on the watering can.  I added the pearl string to the handle and finished with a new Prima butterfly.



On top of the wheelbarrow I added a couple of the flower images from the 6x6 Caroli Linnaei sheet.


Sorry for the wonky photo, the flowers are made up of ponegranites in pink and white, 30mm roses, 20mm roses, berries, flower sprays, carnation, 10mm roses, beaded berries.



Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment: