Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Plumbago Auriculata

Good evening everyone, Becky here with my second card this week, and this time I have gone for the blues.


Tilda has been coloured with Distress Reinkers. The paper is once again from the new Pion collection, this sheet is Plumbago Auriculata, isn't that just the best name for some paper-I'd never remember it though, or be able to say it after a few glasses of wine though, lol. The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


Have you seen the cute little glass bottles? I think they are adorable, I have added a little bit of glitter, fastened some twine around it and added a mini heart.


Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Becky, this is a beautiful card. A truly beautifully coloured Tilda and a gorgeous card design...lovely...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design love that Tilda just stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete