Monday, July 14, 2014

Peek A Boo

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from holiday, did you miss me?  Well actually we got back last Sunday but was hard work trying to stay awake until bed time when you arrive at 4:30 in the morning, making it 34 hours since you last went to bed.  Not a good idea going to work the next day either, so it's been a long week to say the least.

Sooo onto my card today.  My mojo hasn't fully returned, I think I left it in Florida, or it could be down to the tiredness, I actually fell asleep typing on the laptop one evening, lol, I've never done that before.  Right, where was I, oh yes.  I have used Candibean Peek A Boo image, isn't she a cutie and she's for my niece's 3rd birthday today.


The papers are just my new favourite, My Precious Daughter from Pion Design.  Totally in love with these and of course all available from your favourite store right here at Live and Love Crafts.  They are a must, must, must have, soooooo precious. 


Copics Used:-
Skin E00, E000, E11, E04, R20 for blush
Hair: E25, E29, E31, E47, E50
Pink: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV69
Violets: BV000, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Terracota pot:: E09, E17, E19, E53
Green: YG13, G20, G94, G99
Bear: E35, E31, E50


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. OOO This is so cute, the image, the lovely paper, the colours, just everything, I love it!
    Traveling is nice but when it's a long trip and with the time different is is making you very tired, so jou're suffering from a Jetlag;) But..................If you've had had a good time so it was worth it! Take care of yourself, hugs from the Netherlands,
    liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally totally stunning, gorgeous embellies, colours and attention to detail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet this is just delightful and yes we did miss you amazing creation as always Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete