Monday, July 28, 2014

Little Indian


Hello Everyone,

Can't believe it's Monday again, but we did have glorious weather this weekend. which is always a bonus but it's sooo hard to craft in this heat and impossible to put a fan on as everything blows everywhere, well it does with what I have out on the table, lol.

My card today is uses an image from Wee Stamps,  sooooo cute.  I have added frantage and walnut stain distress ink to the edges of the image.


The gorgeous papers are one of my favourite sheets by Maya Design called Vintage Autumn Basics, XXII.

The leaf die is from Noor Design by Joycraft and I dabbed some snowtex on them to give them texture, and you know this is one if my favourties for adding texture.

The lace along the bottom is Lace Cherie and I added the strip from the bottom of the 12x12 paper.  The butterflies were cut from the same paper.

I have used a little mini paper bag to add the tag in and positioned it under the paper.  These are really handy.



 Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the design and the embellishments are as stunning as ever Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning! What a beautiful creation, love the image and the colours and all the nice details.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete