Saturday, July 5, 2014

Daisy Chain

Hello everyone Vicky here with a wee bit of a creation using the utterly gorgeous products that Sandy stocks. I am running late today as I'm busy decorating my kitchen & although I made this card beginning of this week I then totally forgot to write up the post ready.........yep Thicky Vicky.
Ok I better get on ;0)
I have used more of the super delicious Maja Design 'Coffee In The Arbour' papers, I lust love all the colours in this collection.
The shape I've used a Go-Kreate die, I lurve shaped cards. Sorry some of the pics are not great :0(

This is the inside, I've not put a place to write yet as I wanted to show you the gorgeous papers. This top one is called 'Grandma's Old Porcelain Cups & I think its my favourite sheet of this collection, maybe lol. I have inked all the edges with Walnut & machine sewn them as always.
Of course I've added Gesso here & there & I'm addicted to the Bark Hearts, so one of them had to go on.

I have used a LOTV stamp called 'Daisy Chain' & coloured her with distress markers & distress ink re-fills. I have also added a bit of Shabby White Fran-Tage around the image. For the colour on the frame I used 2 distress inks, first I used Tattered Rose then I went over the top with Milled Lavender, I love how the colour has turned out.

I added 'Cheese Cloth' & 'Doilies' underneath. Just above the Organza Rose Trim I added a gorgeous 'Crown Sphere' Pearl Pin & underneath a gorgeous charm which I also gave the gesso effect to lol.
All links to products used are below.

Thats it from me, I have decorating to get back to.........however at the minute hubster has gone out to buy me a new Sewing Machine for my birthday in a few days.........I'm sure he will let me have it early so guess what I will be playing with tonight lol. 
Hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.
Tattye bye & take care, Love Vicky xxx





2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love everything on this card, the image, the colours, the flowers,the lace, the designpaper etc etc, It's a real beauty!
    Hugs from hte Netherlands, Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love the shaped card and gorgeous LOTV stamp so lovely Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete