Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Goodbye with Tilda and Elsie The Lamb

Hi everyone, Tinchy here..

This is a very sad day for me..
I hate goodbyes but it's time for me to leave this amazing team..
These past few months have been pretty tough for me and it's only fair to give my lovely LLC mates their much deserved space..
Love you ladies!!! I'm gonna miss you all!! 
But you can be sure I'll keep stalking you on a daily basis.. LOL!
You won't get rid of me that easily.. LOL!

And here's something for my boss:
Thank you Sandy for everything you've done for me!!!!
I really appreciate it!!

Let's move on.. Or I'm gonna cry..
Here's my card..


I wanted to show you all the gorgeous new Maja Design papers..
They are so incredibly beautiful, aren't they?


The flowers on this card are from WOC and Kort&Godt and I love them to bits..
And there are some berries and flower sprays too..


Here's one of the super cute Clay Hearts and the lovely Maya Road Love Heart Clip..
There are lots and lots of pearls all over the place..


Of course I had to use some beautiful Lace ''Reinette'' and a charm.. 
My beloved Butterfly that I decorated with some rhinestones and a bit of gesso..


Here you can see some more stunning flowers and some cheesecloth sneaking under those..
All the paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and some Walnut Stain Distress Ink..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
The white dots around it are made with Frantage..


Well.. It's time to go..
I just want you to know that I've enjoyed every second on this amazing team and it's been a pleasure to share my work with you all!
I really hope you'll keep following me HERE or HERE..

Have a great day everyone!!
And of course.. Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, Tinchy


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous so sad you are moving on will miss your fabulous designs. Good luck with everything you have planned for the future Your cards and designs are truly amazing Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, good luck in all u do, x

    ReplyDelete