Sunday, July 6, 2014

A book card

Happy Sunday! Diana here to show you a new project with the beautiful products from the Live & Love Crafts Shop. I have made a book card with one of the images from Magnolia. I used the beautiful new papers from Maja Design's Coffee in the Arbour Collection.

You can see all the LLC products I use for  this book card under this post. Just scroll down!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


 Amazing roses, poppies, tulips and other flowers I used here.

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

The inside of the card

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

On the inside I stamped the beautiful "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the "Just a Note" stampset from Stempelglede. Btw, Sandy restocked all new Stemeplglede stampsets! ;0)

The pearls are from Melissa Frances... I love them!

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

I colored For You Tilda with the Distress Reinkers.

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you a wonderful and sunny day!

Big Hugs

♥ ♥ ♥


3 comments:

  1. very beautiful project and embellishments.
    greetings from Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly wonderful what an amazing design its just the perfect thing Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, beautiful!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete