Monday, October 7, 2013

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

Morning Everyone,

Tracy here and the theme that the LLC DT are following this week is "Roses are Red and Violets are Blue".  So out of this phrase I have chosen to go with Violets.  This is a comissioned card with a directive of purples and butterflies, think I have achieved it lol, but the chap who ordered it is delighted, so I'm happy.

The Papers are by PionDesign, Alma's Sewing Room collection, as usual all links will appear at the bottom.


The image is coloured with copics and I have added aged wine frantage around the edges and also on the butterflies.


I added lace and cream organza roses and added a Melissa Frances resin corner to the bottom left of the image.

I added a wild orchid crafts 15mm rose to each of the centres of each of the frantaged butterflies. 

Here's a close up of the flowers on the right hand side.


Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment: