Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blue and pink card for a good friend.

Are you tired of the phrase: "Roses are red, violets are blue..." by now?
Well well, you'll have to hear it for a couple of more days....
Here's my contribution for this week's theme. In true Elin style, here comes a paperbag card:
 There are roses, there's blue, there is a hint of violet...
I have used the lovely 6x6 pad from Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basic. The papers are named 6th of April, where I have used both sides, and 4th of March. 
I have decorated with wild roses and small roses from Wild Orchild Crafts. The hortensia is from Kort & Godt.
The gorgeous angels are from Inkido, and the text strips I printed out myself. Love these sparkly pearls, which a friend gave me to try. 
The lace can of course be found at the LLC store, and strips like the one used on top of the lace here, are to be found on every single Maja Design 12x12 paper sheet. Loads of lovely words in different sizes and colours!
  Here's a peak at the inside too; just a simple tag to write a few words. I don't often show the inside of my cards, as I tend to keep them CAS since they have to fit into the paperbags easily :)

Thank you for stopping by, and welcome back tomorrow for some more inspiration.
Hugs & Kisses 
Elin


2 comments: