Thursday, October 24, 2013

Breeze

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing a fun little altered project for you :) Nice and easy...I literally just decorated over an old box holding some little chocolates...and now I have a cute gift box for a birthday or christmas! :) I like these sorts of projects as they look so personalised when giving a little gift. The image I have used is a cutie called Breeze by Saturated Canary.

Lots of little cute embellies on here... it's fun to try and make something so small have some nice details :) I love the little postcard charm and how it says "I Love You"...so perfect for a little gift!!

Are you all loving the new Maja Designs Vintage Autumn papers? Yum! :) If you would like to see the copic colours that I used on her aswell please pop over to my blog :)


All of the gorgeous products are below... I hope you have enjoyed my little project! Thanks so much for stopping by :)






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful project! Coloured lovely and those embelishments, love them all!
    Hugs,
    http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete