Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fairy with Dove

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing with you my latest card using the beautiful new Maja Design Papers; Vintage Autumn Basics! I have got to say... Maja Designs are my favourites and they never disappoint ;) I love the beautiful tones in these papers! For my card today I have coloured the cute Lili of the Valley image Fairy with Dove.

Yay my favourite bark hearts are back too!!! I've inked mine up with a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain so it stood out a little bit more in the background. I always forget about using the inks on my embellishments aswell. 

If you would like to see the copic colours that I used please pop over to my blog :) I have all of the beautiful products linked up below... don't forget to check out the new Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics collection, and scroll back to see the DTs inspiration!!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! xx


1 comment: