Saturday, October 19, 2013

Image box

Hello everyone. We are getting close to the the end of this gorgeous Vintage Autumn Basics week here at LLC. But there are still two more inspirational projects to go, and mine is one of them ;)
Now first of all, I have to apologize for my typo on todays project... YES I know it's wrong, I just figured it out after I was done, and my excuse is that I'm Norwegian :D 

So please bear with me, here comes my homemade box for my motifs/images (Motives) LOL:
 A recycled box covered with yummy papers from Maja Design's latest collection: Vintage Autumn Basics. And let me tell ya': I LOVE this collection, from the first to the very last sheet of paper!
OMG they are so pretty ♥!   Here I have used two different sheets: No.XXI and No.XXII.
I have made "pages" in my box, to sort my images by categories. Girls, boys, angels and so on. The categories are punched with a dymo machine. 
As I want my box to be standing in my shelf, I have chosen to decorate only the front here. Yummy flowers from WOC, laces from the LLC store of course, a bark heart and a wooden banner with frantage and on the banner you can see my gorgeous spelling :D
 And here you can see the sheets that separate my categories inside the box. 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs & Kisses
Elin

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project and great idea, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. En dejlig ide, og kan også laves (i de rigtige mål) til de færdige kort. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous box, love the Maja design paper and the lovely embellishments !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creaton love and organised beautifully done hugs xx

    ReplyDelete