Monday, February 2, 2015

Pink, Lace and Pearls

Good morning,

Monday again and time for my weekly LLC post and this week Sandy has challenged us to use Pink, Lace and Pearls.  What a delicious combination, lol. All links at the bottom of the post.

I have used papers from Pion Design Paris Flea Market, gosh they are gorgeous.  


I have used a bark heart and added white gesso and decorated with 30mm two tone rose, 10mm rose and white berries and added two diecut leaves from the new release vintage flourish leaf.


I have added a heart clip,  attached to a diecut tag no. 2 with prima vax cord.  The tag was also cut  from the gorgeous matching papers .

The butterfly just to the right of the image was cut out from the Paris Flea Market Postcard sheet.


You can also see I have added a pearl to the centre of the diecut heart. 



I have also used a Floral Flourish and  added a 10mm pink rose to the centre.

You can also see another new favourtie of mine, the beautiful Marie Therese pink lace.







Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment