Sunday, February 15, 2015

A 'Cupid' Shaker Card

Hello There
I hope you are all well today and enjoying your weekend so far.
You are probably wondering why I'm here and not the awesome Dee Dee. But Diana is currently taking a short break while she moves house and Ive been asked by Sandy to keep her place warm for the next six weeks.
How can I say no to this amazing team, but I do feel a little nervous to be here. Eeeeek but excited at the same time....I really hope I can pull it off :D
Thankyou so much for asking me Sandy. It is such an honour to join an amazing DT throughout Feb and March. 
As you will have seen already, the theme the girls have been following this week is Inspired by a film or Love Song.
The song I have chosen is 'Cupid' by Sam Cooke.
Ive also been inspired by the movie 'Robin Hood Prince of Thieves' because the theme song by Bryan Adams 'Everything I do' was our wedding song and seeing as this weekend is my wedding Anniversay, I just couldn't choose between the two.
For my card Ive used the gorgeous Maja papers 'A Gift for You-Sent With Love'. Oh I just love anything with hearts on.

I have masked three Magnolia images and watercoloured with Distress Reinkers to give a Sepia, vintage effect and a little Aged Mahogany on the hearts.
I have made a shaker card, so have also punched out smaller hearts which you can see behind the acetate.

The Rolled Roses I made myself and the gorgeous bits and pieces Ive put below the post from the LLC shop.
I did actually manage to use them rather than collect and stroke all of Sandy's gorgeous goodies. Hee hee
I do have a tendency to collect all this yumminess instead of actually using it.

♥ ♥ ♥
For the Diecuts Ive used Doohickeys
Thankyou so much for stopping by today
I wish you a wonderful day ♥ 
Hugs



1 comment: