Monday, February 23, 2015

Cool Blues....

Morning Everyone,

Today at LLC Sandy is challenging us with cool/cold colours and as you are all probably aware blue is my favourite colour, although I seem to have done a lot of pink lately..... I must be ill, lol.

I have once again reached for the gorgeous Pion Design Paris Flea Market collection and the image is from the same collection, Elegant Ladies sheet.



The beautiful lace is called Éliane.

I have added 30mm wild rose with white berries and a poppy.

I have added a vintage metal frame and cut 80 out of the borders die sheet.


Here's the beautiful image.  I added a metal corner to the bottom of the image.  


  I cut butterflies from the sheet and added a dashing of gesso.  A little heart clip was added to the right.


I added the butterfly border and used the butterfly 2 pcs die set to cut butterflies from the fabric paper and added a pen nib to the largest butterfly.



Have a good week.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment