Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cool Colours

 Hello
I hope you are all having a great week so far.
It's Debbie here again (sorry!) Becky will be here real soon. Im just helping her out today  :D
 Im here to share my take on this weeks challenge on Cool/Cold colours.
Thankfully I had already coloured my image last week while sitting in the sun on holiday, so I was able to throw this card together today quickly.
Ive used Christmas Kitchen Tilda water coloured with Distress Re-Inkers
The papers are the gorgeous Pion Design Paris Flea Market

 Dies for the leaves and Butterfly are DooHickeys
Ive also added a little Frantage 'Shabby Blue' on the Butterfly
 Everything else is from the LLC store and Ive listed at the bottom
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment