Monday, February 16, 2015

Pion Design Paris Flea Market

Good morning Everyone,

Oh I have something special to share with you today.  The DT are showcasing the new Pion Design Paris Flea Collection, well as you know I have been using it for a few weeks as it's so gorgeous but with another chance to showcase the collectiion I thought I would show a few of the oh so gorgeous images in the collection.

I have used  the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Flag set.  I loved making these, although I didn't envisage how difficult they would be to photograph and capture their true beauty.


So let's look at them one by one...........

Flag 1............

The paper is called Blue Fabric 6x6 -  PD5806 
Image is from Grandma's Attic Tinted Elegant Ladies PD3112


I have used a damansk straw cut at different lengths and decorated with a bottle cap, pearl, flower spray, 15mm and 10mm roses.

I cut the matching leaf from the Vintage Flourish Leaf die.

The little postcard was cut from the Pink Fabric 6 x 6 PD5805 sheet

I used a bark heart to the left, a little bunting from the dutch doobadoo paper art party garlands and some softwood tiles to the right, love these and finished with a 10mm rose.


Onto Flag No. 2........................

The paper and elements are from the Blue Fabric 6 x 6 PD5806 sheet
Image is from Grandma's Attic Tinted Friendship PD3108 sheet
Tags from Parisian Ladies 6x6 PD5802


The floral arrangement is made up of 30mm roses, 20mm and flower spray in pink, lace, prima vax cord, Dutch Doobadoo Kraft Leaves, Dutch Doobadoo softwood tiles.

I have added a little Lace Maria Therese under the image.


You can see the two tags better from this angle.

You can also see the new flower circle border cut in cream and a little distress ink added to accent the embossed elements.


I cut the Noor Design flower and before removing the die I added structure paste.



Flag No. 3..................

Paper Forget me not 6x6 PD5803
Image Grandma's Attic Tinted Springtime PD3109

I cut the image circular in shape and added to the centre of the new Flower Circle diecut, cut using the blue sheet from the Blue Fabric 6x6 sheet PD5806. I added a  layer of Isabelle under the diecut.


The flower arrangement is made up of white flower spray, turquoise poppies, 20mm and 100mm roses and finished with the new Vintage Flourish Leaf and a little softwood tiles and a dashing of gesso.


Flag No. 4..................

Paper Pink Fabric 6x6 PD5805
Elements from Blue Fabric 6x6 PD5806 and Parisian Ladies 6x6 P5802
Image Grandma's Attic Tinted Springtime PD3109


I tied some vax cord around the sewing spool cut from the parisian ladies sheet and added 30mm and  20mm roses, flower spray in pink and Vintage Flourish Leaves cut in pink and cream and a little softwood tiles with a dashing of gesso.

The gorgeos lace is called Cheyenne.


Lastly Flag No. 5......................

Paper Forget me not 6x6 PD5803
Element from Blue Fabric 6x6 PD5806
Image Grandmas Attic Tinted Elegant Ladies PD3112


I have used scalloped lace called Valentine and finished with a damansk straw, tied with vax cord, white flower spray, turquoise poppy and a 10mm white rose and finished with Dutch Doobadoo A5 Kraft leaves and a dashing of gesso.

 I added a kraft borders from the Dutch Doobadoo A5 Kraft Art party border sheet either side of the image and a dressmakers clip to the edge of the image.  To the left a little more softwood tiles and a dashing of gesso here and there.




I hope you like my MDF Flags :)

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: