Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Favorites!

Hello everybody! Diana here! Nice to have you here! This is my card for the gorgeous challenge week "Pink, Lace and Pearls"! Ohhhh my absolutly favs! *hehe* For my card I used the gorgeous and beautiful new papers of Pion Design's Paris Flea Market 12x12. Ohhh I love them all! The No Speak Evil Tilda from the Pink Ribbon Collection of Magnolia I have colored with Distress Reinkers.


But also I have a not so good news for you. Because we are moving to another house, I have to take a break until the end of March. BUT ... Sandy has found a gorgeous successor for me!!! So looking forward to next Sunday! More I will not tell you yet! * lol *

So I wish you all the best and hope to see you back in a few weeks! Take care!!!

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥
 
♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Big Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment