Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pink Hugs & Kisses

Hello everyone its Saturday so that means its Vicky here today with my inspiration for Sandy's delicious theme of 'Pink, Pearls & Lace'.........thats just so yummy & some of my favourite things.
Although in real life I'm not a pink person...........but I do like pink cards, strange isn't it what we like in cards we dont necessarily like in real life.

Ok stop babbling Vicky, I'm hushing my buttons now & I'm just gonna show you my card ;-)
I have used the utterly gorgeous & yummy Pion Paris Flea Market papers, oh my goodness these really are sooooooooo pretty!! I have of course machine stitched them as my sewing machine is now set up in my new craft room............soooooo much stuff to still unpack......I have to search for stamps :-(

I have added a Charm & Clay Heart, love these to bits & like to have quite a stock of them lol. I have a tag with a Lovehanger & shabby seam binding..........

I have coloured a Magnolia stamp with distress inks & markers & fussy cut her to put on this postcard which also come from the Pion Paris Flea Market collection, as do the added little Postage Stamps in the corner there. I distressed them a little & inked with Walnut distress ink.
Can you see the 'Hugs & Kisses' die-cut, that was done with a Joy Crafts die from Tracy's shop.

Of course there's yummy lace & a whole string of pearls across the card. The sentiment is of course from the fabulous Stempleglede 'Just A Note' stamp set.
All of the products used are below with links to each item.

For more pics & info pop on over to my blog here.

Enjoy your Saturday lovelies, tatty bye.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment