Saturday, December 17, 2016

Wish

Hello, friends! It's Karen here with my last post for LLC. Although I remain heartbroken at LLC's closure, I am excited for the new adventures that await our fearless leader! Thank you for having me, Sandy! It has been an honor to create for and alongside you. ♥️
I have paired my favorite papers from Maja Design's Vintage Romance with whimsical Wycinanka chippies to send sparkly wishes to a heart in need of hope. ♥️
My beloved Wycinanka fairy appears yet again... I have now used 5 of the 6! They are gorgeous and I adore them sprinkled with Shabby White Frantage. She rests atop a Castle Frame chippie, which has been painted with Distress Crackle Paint. The greeting is from the Make a Wish phrase. The stunning trims consist of Tulle and Marquisa, which are topped with a pearl string bow.

It is safe to say that LLC created my addiction to trims. ♥️
Pomegranate apples add a splash of bright pink love within the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, while the gorgeous French Lace doily adds an extra layer of softness. 

Thank you everyone for the kindness you've shown me and I wish you a magical weekend! ♥️

Hugs and blessings,
Karen
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Karen!! The crackle castle looks amazing!! I love the frantaged fairy!! The lace and flowers and butterflies are so gorgeous!! What a spectacular card this is!! I love, love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete